Serifos is known for its ability to adapt to any type of holiday. It is suitable for romantic getaways and friend getaways, but also for family trips, where parents and children find what suits them. In Studios Bofor we have two apartments, perfectly suited to the second category.

In those, there is view to the fabulous country of the island. A real visual feast, pattern of a medieval fortified settlement that has been built amphitheatrically in the port of Livadi and its purpose was to avoid unpleasant visits from pirates. A look and a walk in these streets, is equivalent to a dive in the history of Serifos and its past.

The benefits are increased compared to simple rooms, due to the increased needs of a family. The apartments contain double or twin beds, fully equipped kitchen with coffee-machine for filter coffee, private fridge, washing machine, and iron, things that every housewife would like to have at its disposal, to feel like home. It is understood that they also provided air conditioning and led television to make the most enjoyable moments in the enclosure.

The bathroom of each room has a hair dryer and care products to freshen up after a swim in the sea.

Individual balconies and the courtyard of the apartment are the appropriate places for relaxation while wireless internet is also offered for endless internet surfing from our young to our older friends. Finally, because security is a major issue, each apartment has individual safe, so do not worry about the value of keeping things that might get with you over the holidays.

 

First Apartment

 

Second Apartment

 

Παροχές

δωμάτιο σέριφοςSingle and Double Bed

δωμάτια στη σέριφοFully Equipped Kitchen

ξενοδοχεία σέριφοςCountry View

ξενοδοχείο στη σέριφοWiFi

ενοικιαζόμενο δωμάτιο σέριφοςLED TV

ενοικιαζόμενα δωμάτια σέριφοςAir Conditioning

φτηνό ξενοδοχείο στη σέριφοWashing Machine

sideroIron

σέριφοςSafe

διαμονή στη σέριφοParking

 

Reservation Policy

By making a booking and confirmation shall be lodged within one week 30% of the total amount. The remaining 70% exofleitai when you arrive. In the apartments, the capacity can be increased by one person, in this case to be drawn request during your reservation.

check in : 13.00
check out 12.00

-No Pets Allowed
-Minimum nights: 2

We are at your disposal for any information.

Contact us

For further information feel free to contact us at the bellow contact details:

Tel: +30 2281051647

Mob: +30 6947200472

Fax: +30 22810 51296

Winter Tel. & Fax: +30 2105900137

Ε-mail: info(at)serifos-bofor.gr

Social Media

Find us on the following social network websites...

 

 

LICENSE NUM.: 1144Κ132Κ0012100

Book a Room